The Wolf 2 in 1 Steam Cleaner uses superheated steam. The cleaner produces steam with temperatures up to 150 degrees Celsius and pressure up to 3 BAR.
The cleaner can be used a a floor or a handheld cleaner
The Wolf 2 in 1 is very easy to assemble and very easy to use, great for getting into all the nooks and crannies, especially the toilet, behind the seat etc.
Much better than hands, knees & scrubbing brush. Hand held unit is smashing and the list of jobs I have done is getting longer.
Converts easily to a handheld cleaner and back to floor cleaner. Seems to perform best as a “small stain” removal handheld cleaner for which it is excellent. Maybe a little underpowered for larger jobs
Simple to use and lightweight
I looked for a steam cleaner in the mid price range of a wide selection and I am very happy with my purchase.
Features of the Wolf 2 in 1 Steam Cleaner
- Heating Power 1200 watts
- Water Capacity 500ml
- Steam lasts about 20 mins.
- Comes with a 1200w heating & pump system
- Comes with a 5 metre cable
- Warning light to say the power is on
- Takes only 30 seconds to heat up the steam, there is an adjustable knob for varying the steam
- Water container used to fill the tank
- Using the power of Superheated Steam and tap water
- There are different levels of steam use depending on the job you are doing
- Customers liked the Wolf 2 in 1 steam cleaner because, it is lightweight and easy to use
- Easy to contact Wolf Technical Support Team to get advice and replacement parts
- It was slightly difficult to put together as the instructions are minimal but it’s easy to fill with water and a full tank goes a long way.
- It’s easy to store taking up little more space than an ordinary mop.
- The handheld it is not stable when trying to rest between use.
- Some customers commented that they were initially disappointed with the performance of the steamer. But this was because they thought that it would perform more like a pressure washer rather than simply a sanitizer for surfaces.
- The small pads are a little difficult to fit.
- The handheld unit needs to be full of water or held upright to get the maximum steam.
- The handheld is heavy particularly when trying to clean in spaces.
- Difficult to release the long handle as it was stiff. to use steamer as a hand held steamer.
- The steamer is not good at getting into corners.
- Complained that it was difficult to push along the floor when cleaning.
- Build is poor.
- Instruction are not very good or comprehensive.
- Attachments not particularly effective.
- The instructions state that cloths can not be washed in the washing machine which is a disadvantage over other models.
- Could do with a couple more metres of flex rather than having to unplug the machine ands continually move it.
Performance of the Wolf 2 in 1 Steam Cleaner
- The wolf 2 in 1 steam cleaner mops floors in no time at all
- Good quality lightweight steam cleaner for floors
- Glides through the cleaning.
- Not so good at cleaning carpets
- Not so good at cleaning cookers a can of Mr Muscle oven cleaner would be cheaper and probably easier.
- It was fine but again not amazing but did get better after a few goes
- Good use fine Microfibre cloth to finish off
- It was not so good on UPVC window frames and sills
- Sometimes can leave the windows a little streaky
- This worked fine, although I would definitely recommend sweeping first – any dust or fluff will ball together when wet and be harder to clean
- Still, the floor is pretty clean (wet, but clean) and the toilet is also
- Toilet you need to wipe over after use
- Good for cleaning the wall tiles in bathroom
- Not great at removing limescale on the shower walls and screens
- It cleaned the screens, but not as well as a good scrub (even with quite a few runs over with the window attachment).
What’s in the Box?
- There is a helpful customer assistance phone number readily accessible and quick if you need help (as I did when assembling).
- The box contains:
- 2 – Floor Cloths
- Microfiber cloths
- 1 – Floor cleaning head
- 1 – Carpet glider
- 1 – Upholstery head and 2 cloths
- 1 – Straight detachable nozzle
- 1 – An angled detachable nozzle
- 1 – An angled bristle brush
- 1 – An angled wire brush
- 1 – Window cleaning attachment
Operating the Wolf 2 in 1 Steam Cleaner
- The wolf 2 in 1 steam cleaner is easy to assemble
- Easy to use
- It heats up quickly and you can vary the steam output
- Only fill half a tank of water will be more than enough and make the cleaner lighter to handle