The Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner will eliminate all grease, grime and dirt from your hard floors.
With the cleaner, there is no need to carry a load of cleaning products around the house.
The steam cleaner can be used just for spot cleaning, where you do not need a big machine.
The Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner will eliminate all grease, grime and dirt from your hard floors. Also from your kitchen, bathroom and car
With the Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner. There is no need to carry a load of cleaning products around the house
Best to use just for spot cleaning
Better to buy the Quest Hand Cleaner
Easy to use and great for jobs. Where you do not need a big machine
Features of the Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner
- The Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner has power of 1000 Watt
- Comes in the following colours: Lime, Purple and Orange
- Tank has a 220 ml water capacity
- Full accessories are included
- Boxed product Weight: 1.4 Kg
- Item model number: BEL0187
- Gives continuous steaming for 12 minutes
- The cord is long enough and no need for an extension cable
- Good for cleaning small areas
- This is a Which best buy at the cheaper end of the market. But is not worth the money
- The performance was poor and did not clean very well
- Cheaply made and not very robust
- Some did not think that it cleared grease very effectively
- The attachments do not seem to last very long
- The brushes are a little unsubstantial and warp easily with the heat
- The attachments fall off
- Not suitable if you need a lot of steaming done. Because of the small capacity of the tank it requires a lot of refilling
- The connecting hose is made of stiff plastic. Which means that when you try to clean with the hose attachments. You end up knocking the steamer over
- Instruction manual is poorly written
Performance of the Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner
- The Beldray handheld Steam Cleaner is Small and easy to use. But the cable could be longer to save unplugging it for each room or using an extension
- Made cleaning my bathroom easy leaving it sanitised and sparkling
- You can use the extension nozzle to reach high places. Like tiles near the ceiling in bathrooms
- Can be used to clean various surfaces through out the house. These surfaces include bathroom tiles, toilet bbq, car wheels, greenhouse glass, and green decking balustrades
- The cloth on the mop head needs replacing regularly. Also the bristles on the other attachments have melted
- Not an industrial strength cleaner. As it is only suitable for light domestic use
- Not very effective on oven grease
- The water tank needs frequent refills
- All the accessories were easy to use
- Not powerful enough to clean my oven did not easily remove tougher dirt. The brushes easily bend out of shape and could not be used.
- Does clean glass and tiles well but not grout
- The angled nozzle for cleaning the bathroom is useful to use
- Could do better just using a cloth and. Hot soapy water
- The large nozzle attachment is suitable for 90% of the cleaning.
- Does a good job of cleaning clothes
- Good at cleaning small marks on the carpet
- Have used it for cleaning cloths
What’s in the Box?
1 – Beldray 1000W Handheld Steam Cleaner in Lime, Purple or Orange
1 – Accessories Kit
1 – Extension Hose
1 – Jet Nozzle
1 – Wide Attachment
1 – Cleaning Cloth for cleaning small marks
1 – Round Brush
1 – Angle Nozzle
1 – Water Funnel
1 – Window Cleaning Attachments
Operating of the Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner
- When you release the button the cleaner stops steaming immediately
- Only takes a short time to cool down. When you want to attach a different nozzle
- The Beldray Handheld Steam Cleaner can be difficult to use
- To use you have to keep your finger on the trigger to keep it steaming
- When it has run out of steam you have to unplug it. Release the excess steam, leave it to cool for five minutes. Then refill and wait for it to reheat, this can take ten minutes or more. Best just to hand clean the surfaces
- You have to take the plug out, release excess steam and leave it too cool for 5 mins. Before refilling where you have to wait again for it to reheat once more.
- This is 10 mins nearly which in my opinion is an opportunity to clean them by hand and be done with it.
- The safety cap is also very fiddly so add another 5 mins onto length of time between refills. I will not use it for the windows again but will try bathroom grout