The Eco Steam Mop is a much more effective method of hygienically cleaning you home. Than using a conventional mop and bucket.
It uses the power of steam and the a microfibre cloth to absorb the dirt. The mop will heat up to produce steam in under 30 seconds.
Using the mop gets rid of all the of all the grime and dirt. By using the microfibre cloth which absorbs the dirt. All this is done without the need to use detergents.
This mop is is good value low cost product.
It is good value for money although not the best but worth the money if only required it for basic jobs.
Features of the Eco Steam Mop
- The Eco Steam Mop is easy to assemble
- No long waiting period for instant steam
- Lightweight design easy to push and carry around
- Weight 2.5 kg
- Transparent 500ml water tank
- Use in 30 seconds with continuous steam
- Freshens & deodorises carpets
- Because of the Eco Steam Mop cheap price it is useful mop to start with to see if you like like to use steam mops
- Heats up fast
- Good value for the money
- Starts up quick steams within 30 seconds. Although it is best to leave it running for at let one minute to get the maximum amount of steam
- Some customers have complained about the steam not being very powerful
- The screw top for the water tank was a little stiff at first. But became easier on repeated use
- The cord is a little short so you have to keep on unplugging it and finding another socket
- It steams and refreshes the carpet. But not very good at cleaning and removing stains
- There is no trigger to control the steam flow
- The handle can kept coming off the steamer and the carpet attachment also can kept falling off
- The handle can not be adjusted for size
- The mop handle is weak and can be inclined to snap according to some customers
Performance of the Eco Steam Mop
- The Eco Steam Mop is an excellent cheap steamer. The steam goes to where it is needed not spitting water all over the place. Once finished cleaning it leaves the floor dry
- Works well on carpets. If you first hoover to get rid of the loose dust and dirt. Then use the steamer on the carpets. Use the steamer slowly over the carpet for the best effect.
- Great on wooden floors, brings them up as new
- Heats up quickly to steaming
- Does not use much use much water when steaming and leaves the floor virtually dry
- Although cheap does the job better than steamers which are two to three times dearer
- Really good for hard floors like wood, lino and tiles
- As the steamer heats up very quickly it can be used more frequently
- It removes greas and grime that other mops fail to get to
- Better for smaller areas it may not be powerful enough for larger areas
What in the Box?
- Comes with a carpet glider & 2 microfibre cloth pads
Operating the Eco Steam Mop
- The Eco Steam Mop can be used without detergent. But you can add detergent to the water which means you get a nice smell
- You are provided with two pads which wash up nicely. After being placed in the washing machine
- Make sure that you read the instructions before use. Many of the complaints about the performance of steam cleaners i.e. flooding of floors. Are the result of customers not reading the instructions before use