One satisfied customer explained what happened after they brought the Vax S2S Steam Mop, they “ Unpacked quick Read and Away you go, has made our all floor titled Bungalow a Dream to clean and can now get rid of bucket & mop”.
The steam mop produces a lovely clean fresh smell when used steam & detergent together.
It slashes cleaning time and can do kitchen floor, hallway and bathroom in about 15 minutes saves about an hour in time.
You no longer have to carry dirty bucket of water around the house. Good for homes with pets & small children.
Features of the Vax S2S Steam Mop
- Can eliminates up to 99% of bacteria
- Breaks down grease and dirt better than steam alone
- Lightweight, easy to use and move
- Twin Tank Technology
Pros & Cons
- There are some complaints that the cleaning pads for the Vax S2s Steam Mop which are held on by a draw string and can become detached.
- Water container can not stand upright to fill
- Putting the cap on like trying to fasten child proof lid
- Some customers had problems removing the steam and
- Instructions are poor but quick guide is all you need
- The Vax s2s steam mop is much better than the Black and FDecker FSM 600 and the H20 X 5 mop. Some people prefer the Steam PP mop
- Accessories available are coral pads to get in between the gaps between the tiles
Performance of the Vax S2S Steam Mop
- Customers rated the overall performance of the vax s2ssteam mop as good
- The cloth picks up a lot of the dirt. It was suggested to sweep the floor first to remove any stones or grit which could scratch the surface of the floor when you used the mop
- The floors dried quickly after using the mop, generally leaving them smear free
- Some people found the mop quite heavy to push around as it weighs 2.9
- The pad does not quite get into the corners, one solution is to take the pad of at the end and use it to give the corners a quick
What’s in the Box?
- Vax S2 Steam Mop comes with a 2 year guarantee
- Vax UK based help line – customer advice available 7 days a weekend. This helpline has had mixed reviews some customers have complained of been held in long queues and that the service is very poor
- The box contains:
- 1 – S2 2 – microfiber cleaning pad
- 1 – Carpet guider
- 1 – Measuring Jug
- 1 -Guarantee registration card
- 1 – Instruction manual
- The mop is 120cm high
- The surface area of the vax s2s steam cleaner is 24x24x28cm
- The cable is 5.8cm in length.
- The steam mop weighs 2.9kg
How to Operate the Vax S2S Steam Mop
- Easy to assemble. The solid metal handle has to be slotted into the top of the appliance and the mop head then needs fixed on
- You then fill the cleaning pad over the floor head and tighten the string
- Fill the detachable water tank, then click back on to the body of the steam mop
- The tank can be filled at the top or using the small jug provided
- The vax s2s steam mop is then switched on, see an orange light, when the green light appears you are ready to steam
- The vax s2s steam cleaner may take about a minute to heat up ready to steam
- To operate you squeeze the trigger which produce a burst of steam. Then move the mop slowly back and forth slowly across the floor
- Use the trigger to produce short bursts of steam. If you hold the trigger down continuously you will get to much water on the floor
- The cleaning pads can be washed by hand in a washing machine at a warm temperature