The new nine in one steam cleaner operates as an upright steam mop. It can also operate as a handheld steam cleaner.
This steam cleaner is capable of cleaning nine different surfaces including hard floors and carpets.
You can then convert it to a handheld steam cleaner. Where it can clean a variety of surfaces.
As a steam mop you can use it on hard floors. Then attach the carpet glider to use it on carpets.
It can clean: Hard floors, Carpets, Work Surfaces, Windows, Tiles & Grouting, Oven, Hobs & BBQ’s, Upholstery, Taps and Clothes.
The 9 in 1 steam cleaner only takes 30 second to heat up. It will then run for 14 minutes.
Features of the 9 in 1 Steam Cleaner
- Upright 9 in 1 Steam Mop with detachable handheld cleaner
- Manoeuvrable and lightweight
- Easily detachable, large water tank
- Large 400ml water capacity. Which means more cleaning time between refills
- No waiting for the steam mop to be ready to use.
- Steams in approximately 30 seconds
- 14 minutes minimum run time per tank
- Continuous steam and no waiting for the system to cool down before refilling
- You can view the water level through a window on the front. So that you know when the tank needs filling
- 1500 watts power
- 5m power cord
- Overheat protection
- Suitable for all floor types
- Weight 3kg
- Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee
- On/Off button at the back
- Trigger to control the steam flow.
- The 9 in 1 steam cleaner comes with a handy bag. To keep all the attachments
- The 9 in 1 steam cleaner is suitable for cleaning all floor types
- 30 second startup time to steam
- Good for floors. But the hand held steamer is a bit heavy to use. Especially if you problems with your lower arm or wrists
- Some customers have complained that the steam cleaner broke down. Soon after they started to use it
- Telephone helpline was not very good
Performance of the 9 in 1 Steam Mop
- Because the Morphy Richards 720020 9 in 1 Steam Mop can be used both as an Steam Mop and a Handheld Steam Cleaner. It means that you can clean all the surfaces you need
- It can be used on a variety of surfaces which include hard floor, carpets, worktop surfaces and windows
- The steamer design includes a ball bearing inside the tank. Which enables it to create a constant level of steam
- Not very effective at removing marks from upholstery
- Fairly good at freshening up carpets
- Good at cleaning hard floors
- Once it is fully functioning. With the steam emitting the cleaner does become a little hard to push. But it cleans the hard floors quite well and they are not left wet
- A little heavy to operate in small areas such as the shower
- Quite good at cleaning oven doors
What’s in the box?
- The box contains:
- 1 x Morphy Richards 9 in 1 Steam mop
- 1 x extension nozzle
- 1 x attachment for worktop with micro fibre cloth
- 1 x attachment for window cleaning
- 1 x attachment for upholstery attachment with elasticated cloth
- 1 x carpet glider
- 1 x jet nozzle angled
- 1 x crevice brush
- 1 x round brush
- 2 x micro fibre floor cloths
- 1 x plastic scraper
- 1 x Accessory Bag
- 1 x Instruction Book